- £9.00 - £9.50
Goods In Person, Ringwood
Our client based in Ringwood is recruiting for a Goods Inwards Person to provide an effective goods-in and quality inspection service.
The successful candidate requires the ability to work individually & as part of a team & must have strong communication skills and good attention to detail.
- Ensure goods are received, unpacked, inspected and booked in promptly.
- Prompt resolution of stock/inventory issues.
- Ensure quality procedures and policies are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure health and Safety procedures and requirements are adhered to at all times
- Goods-in, inspection,plus a proven track record in achieving deliverables.
- Competent in Microsoft Office applications.
- Able to work effectively as part of a team & individually.
- Good Organisational skills & an eye for detail with the ability to prioritise and order
daily tasks to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Flexible to meet the needs of the business.
- Should be pro-active with an ability to identify and implement improvements to current
processes and practices.
- Should be self-motivated with the ability to work without supervision.
This is a great opportunity to work for a successful and well established company that can offer free parking, if you are interested in finding out more please contact Yasmin at TeamJobs
Goods in experience, inspection of goods in, stock control