Housekeeping Supervisor / Manager, Hampshire
TeamJobs are looking for an experienced Housekeeping Manager or supervisor to join our well know client in Hampshire.
The successful candidate must be driven, and able to motivate and lead a team. Good communication and people skills are essential. You must be able to work well under pressure, with an eye for detail.
The role will involve:
* Full accountability for the day to day running of the Housekeeping Department
* Preparing cost effective rotas
* Analysing customer feedback
* Managing budgets
* Prepare and present a monthly report
Accommodation is available for up to three months for the right candidate, as well as the following benefits;
* Salary increase (after qualifying period)
* Health & Fitness club membership.
* 29 days holiday per annum.
* Birthday holiday (after qualifying period)
If you have the necessary experience please call Harriette on 01202445700 or email you up to date CV.
Previous Management experience
Previous housekeeping experience